- 16 oz. package of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained of liquid (I used fresh steamed broccoli)
- 1 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup of seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- With your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes, turning the patties after the first 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe found on Stacey Snacks
- HEALTHY RECIPE:Broccoli Cheddar Quesadillas (completeherbalguide.com)
- Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Pie (hummusapien.com)
- Broccoli Rice Casserole (decadencedonelite.com)
- Broccoli Cheesy Bites (58daydreams.wordpress.com)
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli (frecklesinhereyes.wordpress.com)
- Warm broccoli, walnut and and feta salad (terramadresa.com)
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Mash with Tahini & Broccoli (sweetpotatoruns.com)
- Broccoli Salad (sheyispicess.wordpress.com)