- 6 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 close garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for at least two hours. Serve with chopped veggies or crackers.
Recipe found on Fit Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
Combine honey, cinnamon and yogurt. Serve with cut apples.
Recipe found on Pinterest
- Fruit and Greek Yogurt Papaya Boats (enticinglyrich.com)
- Frozen Raspberry Greek Yogurt (gourmetmacros.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Summer Smoothies (betweenfriendsblog.com)