- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with wax paper or baking parchment. Place the corn syrup and sugars in a large saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat.
Stir in the peanut butter and mix well to combine. Quickly stir in the vanilla and Rice Krispies. Spread into the lined baking pan. Cool and slice into squares.
Recipe found on Pia Recipes
- 16 oz. package of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained of liquid (I used fresh steamed broccoli)
- 1 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup of seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- With your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes, turning the patties after the first 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe found on Stacey Snacks
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 scoop Perfect Fit Protein
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- Combine oats and cashews in a food processor and grind into a flour-like consistency.
- Add maple syrup, Perfect Fit Protein and vanilla; blend again until smooth.
- Transfer dough into a mixing bowl and stir in cacao nibs by hand.
- Roll the dough into approximately 12 chocolate truffle-sized balls. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for later.
Recipe found on Tone It Up
Can use peanut butter or almond/cashew butter.
Can use granola, peanut butter & chocolate chips.
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 (1-pound) package sliced bacon
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
3. Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
4. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
5. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
6. Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan. Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Recipe found on Jam Hands
- 2 lb’s thin-cut white meat chicken filets
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- italian seasonings (rosemary/thyme/oregano)
- garlic powder
- red-wine vinegar
- minced garlic
- Combine italian, basil and garlic powder seasonings.
- Combine zucchini, onion and green pepper.
- Sprinkle (as much as you like) over chicken and vegetables. Stab chicken with fork a few times to speed up cooking.
- Grease frying pan with cooking spray and set over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and red-wine vinegar.
- Place chicken on pan until cooked through.
- Once finished, remove and add vegetables. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe found on Brett Cap Fitness
- 1 large egg or 2 small ones
- 3 small-medium zucchinis
- 1.5 cups grated parmesan or mozzarella cheese
- Mild tomato sauce OR pesto
- Grated firm mozzarella cheese OR sliced fresh mozzarella cheese Ricotta cheese or goat cheese, for small dollops on top (optional Assorted vegetables.
- Pre-sauté for extra flavor, especially if you’re using onion, garlic and mushrooms.
- A little italian parsley or basil is nice too; the basil can be added fresh after the pizza is cooked, and the parsley is nice in the sauté.
- Finely chopped greens are nice.
- Fresh tomatoes can be added after the pizza is cooked too.
- Any topics you want to add that you normally would to pizza.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini and egg substitute. Stir in flour and salt. Spread onto the bottom of a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Sprinkle with the mozzarella, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, oregano, basil and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until onion is tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Recipe found on Taste Of Home
- 1 zucchini, sliced in large rounds at an angle
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- 2 generous tablespoons grated cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + pepper
- sprinkling of cayenne powder or crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Pour the milk in one small bowl and both bread crumbs, cheese, cayenne and salt and pepper in another bowl. Dip the zucchini rounds in the milk, then the crumbs mixture, pressing down to adhere the crumbs to the zucchini. Place on a wire rack coated with cooking spray on top of a cookie sheet, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Nonstick spray
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 a large head)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Fresh basil leaves, optional
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have two cups of cauliflower crumbles. Place in a large bowl and microwave for seven to eight minutes, or until soft. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- Mix in the egg, one cup mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan. Spray lightly with nonstick spray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top the pizza with the sauce, 1/4 cup mozzarella, grape tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, another 10 minutes. Top with basil before serving.
Recipe found on Fit Sugar