- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 scoop Perfect Fit Protein
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- Combine oats and cashews in a food processor and grind into a flour-like consistency.
- Add maple syrup, Perfect Fit Protein and vanilla; blend again until smooth.
- Transfer dough into a mixing bowl and stir in cacao nibs by hand.
- Roll the dough into approximately 12 chocolate truffle-sized balls. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for later.
Recipe found on Tone It Up
- Crunchy Almond Cacao Nib Cookies (silkandspiceblog.wordpress.com)
- Paleo Pumpkin Delights (thefwords.org)
- RAW Chocolate and Berry truffle cake (pureandhonestonline.wordpress.com)
- Deliciously Baked…Almond Flour Banana Bread (newlyfedblog.com)
- Goji, Strawberry & Cacao Nib Buckwheat Porridge, (thewholylife.wordpress.com)
- Raw chocolate orange almond truffles (sorchaedward.wordpress.com)
- One Bowl Baking: Maple Walnut Blondies (sweets.seriouseats.com)
- Individual Pear Crumble(s) (healthyeclaire.com)
- Raw Nocello Cream Pie with Cinnamon Chocolate Glaze and Candied Maple Walnuts (vibrantlyvegan.com)